DMA $99/week Dental Packages.
Choose a dental voucher and enter your details below. One of our team will get in touch with you shortly.Excludes one-off registration fee, see terms and conditions below for more information.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions applies to all DMA $99/week Dental Packages.
- DMA packages are only available through DMA call center representatives and online purchases
- All treatment will be provided by our selected DMA partner Dentists or Hygienists where appropriate
- A $38 initial one off registration fee is payable upon joining
- Packages can be used to pay gap payments for health fund members to the value of the voucher
- Please be advised that for treatment that exceeds the value of the voucher the difference in dollar value is payable on the day of treatment at the practice.
- Further Care Plan Discounts don't apply to the Package
- The practice usual fees applies to the value of the voucher not the Care Plan fees schedule
- A $10 fee will be payable on missed direct debit payments which are not paid within 5 days to the practice
- There are no lock in contracts and if the total amount of voucher value is not used it will remain in credit until used
- Funds are not refunded unless there has been no dental treatment started
- You can start your dental treatment after the successful payment of $198
- Treatment will be spread across the term of your package as agreed with your dental practitioner
- Direct Debit Payments must be up to date for scheduled appointments to proceed
- Capped Fee Pricing only available at select DMA partner dental practices
- Minor Dental: No waiting period
- Major Dental: (Crowns – Veneers – Surgical Extractions and Dentures) 12 weeks. Each extra deposit of $99 will reduce waiting period by one week
- Considering the current environment, Dental Members Australia is doing all it can to assist our patients to afford the dental care they need. If you find yourself experiencing financial hardship, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org and our head office will call you
- Failing to contact Dental members Australia or providing false or misleading information will result in cancellation of treatment and formal debt collection with all costs passed on to the patient